Friday, September 17, 2010

Navy Pier at Daytime

I decided to take a day off and take my dear daughter for her favorite train ride to downtown Chicago. Not only that, I added a boat ride (water taxi from the train station to Navy Pier and back) and a day trip to Navy Pier. -- Stella

Took this on the boat ride to Navy Pier. It's the Merchandise Mart building..If I recall it correctly, this building has five zip codes! The clouds looked interesting here as well.

Wrigley building..I used to work in NBC building right across this building.

Some interesting wall decorations in Chicago Children's Museum. I think it has something to do with Mexican's day of the dead.

Playing farm (2nd fl of Chicago Children's Museum)

Waiting in line for three ride combo of the Carousel.

Rode the giant ferris wheel. Few views from the top.



Love the color of the wave swingers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment